- Irena Salina's award-winning documentary investigation into what experts label the most important political and environmental issue of the 21st Century - The World Water Crisis.
There Will Be Blood (2007)
- A story about family, greed, religion, and oil, centered around a turn-of-the-century prospector in the early days of the business.
Harold and Maude (1971)
- Young, rich, and obsessed with death, Harold finds himself changed forever when he meets lively septuagenarian Maude at a funeral.
Planet Earth (2006)
- The 11-part series will amaze viewers with never-before-seen animal behaviors, startling views of locations captured by cameras for the first time, and unprecedented high-definition production techniques.
Fly Away Home (1996)
- A father and daughter decide to attempt to lead a flock of orphaned Canada Geese south by air.
Cane Toads: An Unnatural History (1988)
- A documentary detailing the spread of Hawaiian sugar-cane toads through Australia in a botched effort to introduce them as counter pests.
- A friendship between two twenty-something men is tested to its very limits when they go on a hike in a desert and forget to bring any water or food with them.
The Gleaners & I [Les glaneurs et la glaneuse] (2000)
- An intimate, picaresque inquiry into French life as lived by the country's poor and its provident, as well as by the film's own director.
Tank Girl (1995)
- Based on the British cult comic-strip, our tank-riding anti-heroine fights a mega-corporation, which controls the world's water supply.
Under the Sea 3D (2009)
- An underwater look at the diverse coastal regions of Southern Australia, New Guinea and the Indo-Pacific areas and the impact of global warming on the oceans.
Sleep Dealer (2009)
- Set in a near-future, militarized world marked by closed borders, virtual labor and a global digital network that joins minds and experiences, three strangers risk their lives to connect with each other and break the barriers of technology.
A Sense of Wonder (2008)
- Captures Rachel Carson, the mother of the environmental movement and author of Silent Spring, in the final months of her life as she defends her book and battles with cancer.